Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Indie Newz:: DJ Lady Blaze Presents Fever Lane Vol. 3 Mixtape

DJ LADY BLAZE PRESENTS
FEVER LANE VOL. 3 MIXTAPE

HOSTED BY: NA'TEE



DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.thatcrack.com/view-listing.php?id=2856


"I WANT TO THANK ALL MY SUPPORTERS! I WILL BE DJING THE DMV MUSIC CONFERENCE IN WASHINGTON, DC. FOR MORE DETAILS, HOLLA AT ME. I WOULD LIKE TO ALSO
THANK NA'TEE FOR HOSTING THIS VOLUME. YOU DID YOUR THING DIVA! MUCH
LOVE GOING OUT TO THE 504! REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!"

WWW.DJLADYBLAZE.COM
MY SITE IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION; BUT ITS COMING ALONG!
FOR DJ'S, DUPLICATION, FLYERS, GRAPHICS, OR PRODUCTION,
GET @ ME. I GOT IT ALL ON DECK!"


-DJ LADY BLAZE-

CEO, DJ, Audio Engineer, & Artist.
Fleet/Universal DJ's
Contact: (301)366-8885

AIM: BLAZETHISCHIC

www.djladyblaze.com
www.myspace.com/djladyblaze

"I Am The Fever!"

No comments: