Monday, November 16, 2009

Indie Newz:: "E" the RnB Hip Hop Rockstar Update

Here is a brief update on what happening with Indie Artist "E" the RnB Hip Hop Rockstar:


Well good afternoon,

I know that it's been a while since i last sent anything out to all of my wonderful spirits here, but rest assured that I'm not far away at all, just a quick update, my team is in the middle of putting some really exciting things together moving forward to the new year so trust and believe that I'll be keeping you up to date on all of that, in the meantime i just want to express my undying gratitude for all of your wonderful support on my official site, twitter page, myspace, etc. (yeah i know, I'm all over the place, lol) oh yeah and thanx 2 everyone for picking up their personal copy of 'The Prelude' your feedback has been great, and for those who haven't done so as of yet, you can pick it up online on itunes, cdbaby, and amazon, xmas is coming up (hint, hint), so that's it for now, looking forward to connecting with everyone.

Peace n Blessings

"E"

www.rnbhiphoprockstar.com

www.twitter.com/therockstar76

www.myspace.com/eprelude

No comments: