Ventura, CA -- Music for Film and Television announces the addition of more well-produced independent music to its fast growing library. The Music for Film and Television website features a large selection of eclectic music from an extremely diverse and continually growing artist roster. Music includes hip hop, rock, indie, ethno-world, classical, orchestral, power pop, country, funk, singer-songwriter, traditional, heavy metal, holiday, jazz and more. Fast moving, well-organized website allows easy browsing through a variety of musical styles with no mandatory sign-ups or fees.
New Artists in March and February...
- Alexander Rastopchin: (New York) Instrumental guitar music, Acoustic/stringed Instrumentals, Country Rock, Adult Contemporary, Film Music, Experimental
- Andrew Chamings: (San Francisco) Rock, Indie, Alternative, Acoustic, Acoustic Rock
- Richard Abbott: (London/Ontario) Classical, Symphonic, Orchestral, Epic
- Sean O'Donoghue: (Carlisle, PA) Acoustic Singer Songwriter
- Shake 501: (London) Teen Pop, Dance, Electronica
- Sonya Kahn: (Los Angeles) Pop, Rock, Alternative
- Steve Soest | Shorebreak music: (California) Rock, Surf Guitar Instrumentals
- The Max: (Nashville) Power pop, Rock, Pop
- Transcend with Time: New Age, Ambient
- Will Knox: (London/New York City) Singer-Songwriter, Alternative, Folk
- Zero Minus One: (Hillside, NJ) Heavy Rock
Music for Film and Television is a collective networking resource for music supervisors and musicians to combine talents through the art of placing music to film and TV. The MFTV website features an organized selection of quality independent music ready to license for television and film music usages including score, source, background, themes and trailers. Music is available for convenient listening without any sign-ups or fees. The official Music for Film and Television web address is http://www.musicforfilmandtelevision.com