Monday, November 21, 2011

#NEWMUSIC #INDIENEWZ :: J NICS - Southern Niggas Aint Slow - THE TRIBUTE

J NICS’ “Southern Niggas Aint Slow” project is divided into two separate releases. The first segment dubbed “THE TRIBUTE” features J NICS rhyming over southern classics as his way of paying tribute to his roots, the people, and sounds that influence his music. The second installment named “THE PRODUCT” will feature all new music and original production, and is set for a 2012 release. 

"The Tribute is so special to me man. I grew up on this, consuming down to the bone since I was a little kid. I just wanna pay respect & say thank you to the music and other elements that surrounded me throughout my life, and share the inspiration I’ve gained from it all… “THE TRIBUTE” shows where I came from and my influences, “THE PRODUCT” is what those elements have created thru me”…  
– J NICS

No comments: