Monday, July 2, 2012

#Indienewz: 7/3 Black on Black Rhyme Tampa ft Taalam Acey



BOBRT


I pray this message finds you well. My current schedule and a flyer for my Tampa feature this coming Tuesday are below. 

I was honored to learn the 2012 National Poetry Awards which will be in St. Louis on August 18, 2012 nominated me: "Poet of the Year." My friends are teasing me because I mentioned it back in May but never brought it back up since voting began last month. I did not mean to drop the ball on the National Poetry Awards. I'm farely certain their voting has already ended. Nevertheless, please support their event. http://www.thenationalpoetryawards.com

Tuesday July 3rd. Black on Black Rhyme Tampa Club Supa D Price: $6 before 9:30pm and $10 after Spoken Word open mic Food & Drinks Gorgeous People ELECTRIFYING EXPERIENCE 

Your Brother, 

Taalam Acey 


No comments: